I’ve come to the conclusion that I have way too many thoughts running around in my head to write anything cohesive at the moment. Actually, come to think of it, this post is kind of like the string cheese I’m eating; each sentence has its own unique shape and size and does not look anything like another. Bet you never thought a blog post could be similar to string cheese, did you? There’s a first for everything now, isn’t there?
Well, in the last week I’ve…
- Gone on a cleaning binge.
- Plugged in my TV only to discover I get NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox…and that’s it.
- Decided to run a 5K at the end of September with one of my housemates.
- Seen Providence’s famed Waterfire.
- Discovered that Project Runway puts full episodes of their recent shows up online (YES!).
- Got a Providence library card.
- Walked to work.
- Found out that a LOT of people won’t renew subscriptions solely because they have no one to go to the theater with.
- Rode in an unmarked squad car (with the lights and siren on) going about 50mph on the wrong side the road in an area of Providence known as the Hartford Projects to determine if a suspect the police were holding stole my housemate’s clutch purse (straw with teal piping, by the way) 2 hours earlier.
To quote the lovely detectives who helped us out last Saturday night, “Welcome to Providence.”