When I think back on all that has happened in 2009, travel seems to be the one constant. I have journeyed to so many new and exciting places (and old favorites), thus 2009 is being dubbed ‘The Year of Travel.’
Here’s the breakdown:
– Walt Disney World (x2)
– New York City (first time in April…now there’ve been too many trips there to count!)
– London, Stonehenge and Bath
– Paris (and Disneyland Paris, oh la la!)
– Rome and Pompeii
– Eau Claire, WI
– Providence, RI (and pretty much ALL over the state. It’s so big, after all…)
– Massachusetts…Boston, et al.
– Connecticut (They’re full of surprises! No really, ask them. It says so on the state welcome sign.
And I think the picture below really sums up ‘The Year of Travel’ (anyone else picture Al Roker saying that, like how he says “Sunday Night Football in America?” Ok, it must just be me). It’s been a challenging ride 2009, but the memories will never fade.
2010…BRING IT ON!