Hi, I’m Natalie!
I’m a tall girl from Wisconsin and started this blog while living in Rhode Island, hence the title. I relocated to New Jersey and—after much internal blog-naming turmoil and discovering that I was actually living in the 4th smallest state—decided to keep the name (I became very attached to it).
What else about me?
- I enjoy writing and getting crafty, but don’t do either nearly as often as I’d like.
- I’m a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan (and owner).
- Running is a big hobby of mine and it’s something that I find immensely enjoyble and challenging (plus, I get to do it all with my amazing boyfriend).
- I like to cook and try new recipes, though I’m a big ad-libber and improviser…which is why I rarely bake.
- Being from Brew City, I enjoy a good craft beer and exploring all the new breweries popping up in Milwaukee.
- I have scoliosis and had a spinal fusion to correct it when I was in high school. My scars make me really proud and I have zero fear of open-back dresses (bring ’em on)!
- I’ve recently discovered bullet journaling and really love it.
- I’d love to learn more about my Nikon and how to use it.